Friday, May 21, 2010

Tamilnadu Art Gallery Welcomes You - 02



PROFESSIONALLY...ABOUT ME :
Hi Friends,
I am Anikartick B.Sc Viscom Student,An Artist,Animator,Animation Supervisor,Illustrator, Story-board Artist,Character Designer
and Animation Director of Moserbaer dvd movies JAIHANUMAN,JAISRIRAMA,JAIKRISHNA and VAALI..in PYRAMID Infotainment,
And in the upcoming 2d Animated movie MAHABHARATA promo work..some of my Animation work done in MINVELI MULTIMEDIA,
And my Career Started in NEST Animation Studio as an In-betweener And my next level as Clean-up Artist in MILLITOON Animation Studio
(A Branch of MILLIMAGES,Paris,FRANCE,(Red fox,Pense Petes,VPA-Vampire Pirates And Aliens,Zoolane,Celestin)
As a Senior 2d Animator in TIL Animation Studio And DATAQUEST Animation Studio(POTATOES And DRAGON French TV Serial)
As a Senior 3D animator in GAMESHASTRA Solutions Pvt LTD,
And Now I am a Freelancer in 2d Animation,Flash And Maya 3d Animation and Still I learn from my Proffessional...
And I always want to draw..Draw...Draw....That's all my dear Friends...HARDWORK NEVER FAILS,NO PAIN NO GAIN...And Always
Believe that Nobody is perfect and How much is Our hard work and more practice only will go to the near of perfect...
So Do Hardwork and Enjoy Ur Good result...This is my opinion...All the best...Dears....

Yours Friendly,
Anikartick Azhagarsamy,
Villivakkam,Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment