Friday, May 21, 2010

Tamilnadu Art Gallery Welcomes You - 01


PERSONALLY...ABOUT ME :
Hi Friends,
I am Anikartick B.Sc Viscom Student.I was born in Madurai Theni district,Aundipatti Taluk in T.subbulapuram.
Since my Childhood period I have been very interested in drawing, I have developed my drawing skills along with my regular studies.
During my school days I have been participated in many competition and won many Prizes.With my keen interest in drawings and paintings
and also with encouragements of my parents and my friends I came to Chennai to learn paintings in Fine arts. Due to this I wanted to join Fine Arts College,egmore,Chennai
to learn Paintings, but at the same time I got an opportunity to work in Animation field which is considered as the development of drawings.
It is a great pleasure to inform that I have been guided and helped by the Fine Arts students in the animation Industry.They have
been a main role in my Animation career...Thanks a lot to all my loving hearts...

My Basic drawing inspirations came from the following Tamil great artists. They are

1.Artist Chellam,2.Artist Jeyaraj,3.Artist Maruti,4.Artist Gopulu,5.Artist Umapathi,6.Artist Mali,7.Artist Maniam,8.Artist Maniam Selvam,9.Artist Latha,10.Artist Aras,11.Artist Ramu,and also 12.Artist Shyam etc.

Their works in the Weekly and monthly magazines were remarkable and they laid my drawings seeds in the big garden of Artists.
Its my pleasure to say thanks to these great Artists.And Also My favorite Tamil Comic books are Rani Comics,Muthu comics,Lion Comics,Marvel Comics,Tarzan Comics And Disney Comics and Ambulimmama,Gokulam Which was Develop my Drawing Skills and Creative and concept works,I have been also got inspiration from the Indian famous Cartoonist like Mr.R.k.Laxman and madhan. I learn many things from their Cartoons And Caricatures.

Later with the help of the Fine Art Students I got the chance to learn about the drawings and paintings of following the great Artist such as

Artist Aadhimoolam,Artist Chandru,Artist Trotsky Marudhu,Artist A.P.Santhanaraj and
Artist Raman.G And the Calender and banner artist K.Madhavan etc,

With the studies about their drawings I learn the effects and growth of the Art and Modern Art. So Once again say thanks
to these Great Artists.

Later my drawing learning were about the International great artists like Van gogh(sirrealism),Michelangelo,Monet,Leonardo da vinci,Turner,Durer And Indian great Artist Raja Ravi Varma paintings etc.I learn
many things with their drawings.This is also helped me a lot to develop my artist career.

Its my Pleasure and duty to say many many many thanks to the Great Personality, a great person, a great Artist,who the owner of Walt
Disney Animation Studios..yes the One and Only Mr.Walt Disney. Its my great pleasure to say thanks to him on the behalf of the World
Animation artists. He laid the foundation of the Animation world and he is the owner of the many many famous cute Animation Characters.
He is the only personality to receive a lot of Oscar Awards for his animated cartoon movies in the Animation Industry.

I have been very interested to Introduce Our Indian life style,Traditional and Culture of art form to the World.Every Artist have their own Style and nature. I have been Interested
in the Line drawings.I have developed my own style in this kind and almost succeeded in that Style.
And also have been awarded for this and many of my paintings were got sold.

With my development and interest in art field and also with the encouragement by the friends I have started this Website.

Those who interest in my Paintings and want to buy them can contact me for further information.

Also I am very interest to share my experience to those who are in the field of Painting and Animation can contact me for their career development and Knowledge.

Yours Friendly,
Anikartick Azhagarsamy,
Villivakkam,Chennai

No comments:

Post a Comment